About PPG Porter Paints®
A Brand Rich in Heritage
PPG Porter Paints has rich tradition of premium products that began in 1921. Through constant research and development innovations, we continue to be the preferred choice of professional painters and homeowners today. What makes us and our paints so different?
- PPG Porter Paints draws on the resources of PPG as a global coatings leader to bring you technological innovations in our wide array of paints and stains.
- We believe in quality and performance. Our premium paints deliver durable, washable, fade-resistant finishes that go on with the PPG Porter Paints touch.
- The Voice of Color® program makes choosing color easy – and not just for paint, but for furniture, flooring, drapes, brick, etc.
- The people behind the paints are knowledgeable, trained professionals who care about our customers. We believe that every job matters and welcome the chance to prove it to you.
PPG’s Global Reach
From the paint on your house to the finish on your car, PPG is there to lead the way. The surfaces we coat, and the extent to which we coat them, may surprise you. Our relentless commitment to the sharing of technological advancements from all of the industries we service fosters continuous improvement of all PPG brands. Did you know:
- ⅔ of all new jetliners in the world use PPG coatings.
- 70% of all cars are protected by PPG products.
- PPG is the #1 supplier of coatings for appliances and other durable goods.
- PPG coatings line and decorate many of your food and beverage containers.
- PPG is a leading global supplier of coatings for the marine, oil, and gas and power industries.
- PPG Paints protect countless homes, buildings, manufacturing facilities, schools, offices, hospitals, and stadiums around the world.
For more information about PPG, please visit ppg.com.