Removes buildup of old solid color or semi-transparent stains for a fresh, new look.
Why you'll love this product
- Restores the natural look of wood
- Fast, easy, and ready to use
- No scrubbing
Use for the removal of all oil and latex deck finishes, solid, and semi-transparent stains, varnishes, polyurethanes, and water sealers. Clean, well-prepared surfaces give you the best results. The chart below will help you choose the right product for your project.
If You Have: Then Do This: Built-up layers of old stain
- Use PPG Stain Stripper to remove old coatings.
- Use PPG Deck Cleaner to restore the wood.
- Stain with your desired PPG Porter Paints® Acri-Shield® Exterior Stain.
Siding with dirt, algae, mold or mildew
- Use PPG Mildew Check to remove dirt and restore wood.
- Stain with your desired PPG Porter Paints Acri-Shield Exterior Stain.
A pressure-treated or composite deck with dirt, algae, mold, or mildew
- Use PPG Deck Cleaner to remove dirt and restore wood.
- Stain with your desired PPG Porter Paints Acri-Shield Exterior Stain .
Your browser is not large enough to display this table. Please increase the size of your display or use a larger device to view this content.
- Outdoor furniture
- Wood siding